How NSA access was built into Windows

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 02:29:54 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 15:32 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 22 January 2007 13:06, Stephen Smalley wrote:

> This of course is notwithstanding the problems you had making it work
> because you insist on building stuff as root and that isn't secure or
> recommended...

Maybe one of the kernel options which he turned off broke the access to
the machine which is wide open if run as root all of the time for tasks. :-)
Now to find out what kernel option allowed a threefold improvement in
compilation time for the kernel.

Jim

--
QOTD:
	"I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."