where did server settings go in FC6?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 06:32:55 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 05:59 +0000, Albert Graham wrote:

> I use KDE and these items are under >System
>

> Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 03:41 +0000, Amadeus W. M. wrote:
> >

> > >  I'm talking about the gui where you configure NFS,
> > > HTTP and other services. The one that is in the gnome editor (alacarte)
> > > but you can't enable it.
> > >

> > I still cannot find it and I have looked. It looked like a promising
> > front-end to configuring the core services of a Linux server box, but I
> > guess it was not included again in whatever package originally contained
> > it. Sorry chum, it doesn't look like it's there in the menus, although
> > unless it was removed, may still be in /usr/bin or /usr/sbin. I don't
> > know it's name though. Sorry, Ric

Which application name are you referring to under System? If you would,
please right click on it, select "run mode" and give us the name of the
file, please? I'd like to have it back, if we're talking the same
application. thanx, Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net