OT: No e-mail for two days... [SOLVED]

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at panet.co.yu
Tue Jan 30 10:14:18 UTC 2007

Hello everybody! After two weeks rather than two days, I'm back on the list.
Or more precisely, the list comes back here. The problem mainly consisted of
stupid spam filter that my provider enforced on me without notifying, and of
my abilities to persuade the postmaster to configure the damn thing properly.

I was just about to start thinking of switching to another provider, when
these folks finally got it right...

Thanks to Ed Greshko, M. Lewis, Les and Anne for help! :-)

And forgive me for a new thread on this, i (sort of) don't have the original
thread to reply to... ;-)

Best regards,
Marko