Printing header in Firefox -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Jan 31 03:07:35 UTC 2007

Tim wrote:
> Anne Wilson:
>
>>> Can you not change the top margin?
>>>

> Bob Goodwin:
>
>> Yes I've tried a range of settings for the margin, suspect perhaps it
>> wants A4 paper?
>>

> Have you set the proper paper size, and played with the margins in the
> "page setup" as well as the printing options.  One set of margins sits
> inside the other.

    "One set of margins sits inside the other."  Perhaps I have a
    problem here, I never did quite figure why there were two places for
    setting the top [all four] margin.  Can you shed some light on that?

    Yes, it's set for US Letter size and I have played with the margins
    but perhaps not done it right?

    Bob Goodwin