DHCP and DNS

Hello,

I've got a laptop with wireless and wired networking.  I'm using
NetworkManager.  Couldn't be happier with it, except for one thing.

When I right click on the NetworkManager icon, and select "Connection
Information", everything seems OK.  Correct IP and DNS information.

However, the only way I can get DNS to work is to go into
system-config-network, and set the primary DNS there.

I want the computer to use the DNS server that the DHCP server tells
it, rather than enter it myself.  Any thoughts?