Upgrading from 6 to 7

Hi all,

I just read where someone upgraded from Fedora6 to Fedora7. Is this still a big risk with the
dependency issues. I have most things fairly stable and the way I like them. From alot of
opinions that I have read over the past couple of weeks here, it sounds like I might as well just
stay with 6. I'm starting to get figure-it-out-burn-out. Any Thoughts?

Thanks,

George Hare