more kde bugs ... sigh

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:55:15 UTC 2007

On 01/07/07, Mail List <lists at sapience.com> wrote:

>   kmail - compose - attempting to paste text (seems any, but copying from
> firefox url bar is what started it for me) crashes kmail.
>
>   Can someone confirm please?

Seeing that you are the same who encountered a segfault with ldconfig,
if I were you I would make sure a) the hardware runs stable and b) the
installation is not damaged (no severe breakage reported by rpm -Va
and no duplicate packages installed as a beginning, for example). Else
you will see many more crashes in different pieces of software.

Further, take a look at catching
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces  and querying
bugzilla.redhat.com for any of the issues you run into.