CNN video

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jul 2 14:38:47 UTC 2007

On Monday 02 July 2007, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 15:49 -0500, Rod Haper wrote:
>> Aaron Konstam wrote:

>> > The above worked for viewing CNN videos on my machine but Fox news
>> > videos are still just sound and a black screen.
>>
>> Does it work now?  CNN has switched to using Flash.
>> deos work, foxnews videos do not
>> --
>> Rod
>
>I am not sure what you mean. CNN videos work, Fox News videos do not.
>There is sound but no video.

All I'm getting when I click on a news video is that damned HBO commercial
that ought to be rated PG90+ or something.  Re-click and that loops plays
just fine, but no trace of the news story, not even the text comes up here.

>The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

And its not deep enough to serve as a control eiher.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)