Re: CNN (and other) video

Tom Horsley wrote:
I'm glad I never watch online videos from news sites.
I just did a quick survey:

cnn.com - as others have said, ads, but no actual video

foxnews.com - black screen with sound

abcnews.com - completely unresponsive frozen popup
that is presumably supposed to be a video player window.

msnbc.com - Surprise! The Microsoft site has working video
in linux :-).

Could all these glitches be related to DRM on those videos??? :(
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa click21 com br                *
* mailto:drcaa predialnet com br             *