RE: Windows shares on F7

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Akemi Yagi
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 2:21 PM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Windows shares on F7

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:02:50 -0400, Weiner, Michael wrote:

> Fellow list readers -
>
> I am running F7 on an x86_64 box, and have an application (Pro/E) that

> i am using for some design work. My work group has a windows share
> that i need to save my work to, and was wondering what the easiest
> method is to make a samba share show up in the linux filesystem so
> that it will show up in the application?
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated
> Michael

Although this wiki page is for CentOS, it should be helpful:

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/WindowsShares

Thanks for the link, and I have followed the instructions for the
automounted CIFS share, however I am getting the wonderful missing
mount_cifs.so error. Any ideas?

Michael

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.