How to generate č (c-hachek) in KDE

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 2 19:13:31 UTC 2007

Is there a combination of keys (CTRL/ALT/C or whatever) that will
generate a č (c-hachek) in a system running KDE under FC-7?  I know I
can get such characters out of KChar Select, but I am tired of doing
this repeatedly in editing comments into pictures of a recent trip to
Dalmatia.  I could, of course, change to the Croatian keyboard layout,
but this seems too much for an occasional non ASCII character.

My apologies if the mail system garbles this message.

Thanks - jon