Re: How to generate č (c-hachek) in KDE

Jonathan Ryshpan wrote on Monday 02 July 2007:

> Is there a combination of keys (CTRL/ALT/C or whatever) that will
> generate a č (c-hachek) in a system running KDE under FC-7?

That depends on which keyboard layout you use. I have activated keyboard
layouts with german layout and the default variant and I can type c-hacek
with

AltGr-Shift-Ä c (the order of AltGr-Shift-Ä is important)

with US keyboard layout and intl variant I get "č" with

AltGr-Shift-(dot) c

--
bye,
Adalbert

Go away! Stop bothering me with all your "compute this ... compute that"!
I'm taking a VAX-NAP. logout