Re: Crazy dependancy issues in f7?

Dan wrote:
Is there any quality control in fedora any more?
I raised this in fedora-development-list and I understand that an
improvement has been implemented in the development repo:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.laptop.olpc.devel/4445/focus=56313

DaveT.

So we will have to wait until F8 for them to fix this? It seems so
elementary...

No. Read the thread. Ajax pushed the changes into development tree first to make sure it doesn't break anything. It is not a elementary change for respins.

Rahul