OpenLDAP woes

Per Qvindesland per at qvtech.cc
Tue Jul 3 14:18:34 UTC 2007

Been there done that and I never got the t shirt :) it's a horrid path to go
down, yes it's simple when you know how to do it as some one told me when I
was busy with the setup, but my anserw was that anything is simple when you
know how to do it, but the docs around setting up a simple address book is
horrid and it seriously needs a lot of work, I am looking at putting together
a simple how to and post up on my server, but it would be better if I could
post it on a wiki that people actually use.

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland