Firefox won't click

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Firefox: every once in a while (intermittently) it doesn't follow the URL I click and/or doesn't go back/forward in history. It just "blinks a little bit as if it started the process of changing pages, but immediately stops and stays on the same page. If it's a normal URL, I click a few more times or reload the page and it starts working. Sometimes, though, it happens when I click on a button in web store(s) - the button becomes disabled (so as to not let me submit my order twice) but the request doesn't actually get to the store.

I have some extensions that might be making this happen... here are the ones that I think are relevant:
Adblock Plus
Fasterfox
Redirect Remover (set in "allow redirects" mode)
Tab Mix Plus

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thx