Re: Firefox won't click

Problem with that approach is that the issue is very intermittent (sometimes once per day but other times once per 2-3 weeks) - and i would really prefer not to stay without my extensions for a long period of time...
That's why I was asking if anyone else has seen the same problem.

Frank Cox wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:54:51 -0700