Re: Crazy dependancy issues in f7?

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Dan writes:

WHY?!? Am I the only person that finds this completely and utterly absurd?

No, you're not. I already opened a bug about this nonsense, bug 246381. Feel free to add your thoughts.

And I'm wondering why you need Grub? You can start the thing with a cd-rom with the right stuff on it. Also I still wonder why any application that is not running can pose a threat. It makes no sense to me.

Karl