Re: Resume on a Suspended Lap-top

Karl Larsen wrote:

I hit suspend on my F7 laptop and it did go to sleep. Alas I have no idea how to wake it up. I found no docs yet but need to look at /usr/share/doc/ perhaps.

Karl

I got the power button or the space bar. I tried the power button. It turned the thing clear off. This is a high end Sony and it has a lot of stuff in it. Now I am updating F7 so can't try things until later tonight.

Karl