Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 4 08:42:50 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 09:40 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> If you don't have it on by default how do expect user new to
> fedora/linux can even know about it.

Same goes for anything else that could be on Fedora.  The everything and
the kitchen sink approach has been argued over and over.  There are
serious disadvantages to doing so.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.