FOSS? (was Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 4 13:21:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 08:27 -0400, Eric wrote:
> Sorry, I can't keep up with all these acronyms.  :-)
>
> What is FOSS?

You don't know what that means on *this* list?  And you're not able to
find out?  It's only at the heart of the whole thing.  /me offers you a
paper bag to put over your head...

Free Open Source Software

If you want to know whether that "free" means "zero cost" or
"encumbered," Google it.  I'm not providing all the answers on a
plate.  :-p

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.