Re: CNN video

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:02:10 -0400
jack wallen <jlwallen monkeypantz net> wrote:

> have people bothered to inform CNN of this issue? it would probably only
> hold water with them if MANY users did this.

Several replies to their "new CNN site blog" mentioned not working
with linux. Mine was one of them till they deleted it (probably
something to do with my suggestion that they do a news story
on how time warner was a microsoft puppet :-).

I don't see the link to the blog on their main page anymore,
but it is probably still around if you search for it.