Re: Sony Ericsson W810i drivers

Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
I use Fedora 7 x86 with the kernel 2.6.21-1.3228.fc7.I have a Sony Ericsson W810i mobile but it is not detected in Fedora 7.I connected the device to a USB port and restarted the computer but it is not loading the driver.The same mobile was detected in opensuse 10.2.Where will I get the drivers
              for my mobile for F7?

More information is needed. What are the entries made in /var/log/messages when you plug the phone in?

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)

Registered Linux User #374218