Re: problem with microphone

Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
Hi,
I have fedora 7 and I use Skype for online voice chat.But while speaking the call just cuts out in the middle within a few minutes.After this Skype stops responding and I have to restart my computer to use Skype again.But again the same problem occurs.What can I do?
Hi Rohan,

You need to specify more details, like the version of skype you are using, are there any messages being logged in /var/log/messages

I for one am able to use Skype for close to 2 hours at a stretch.

later,
Rogue