Re: CNN video

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 13:26 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> You watched the HBO promo, but did the news story then play ok afterwards?  It
> does not.  Click on the story again, and it plays the ()&*%#$ promo again.

Well, it didn't play initially after the promo, just like before.  BUT,
I made sure that the User Agent was set for netscape, went back to
cnn.com (I think you can just reload the page as well) and got the
videos to work.  I think I had one freeze up as before, but reloading
the page (I may have reclicked on the video again) got it back to
working.

Gene - Contact me offlist if you wish, maybe a phone call or something
to help figure it out might be in order (I don't care myself, up to
you)?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY