Re: FOSS? (was Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9)

on 7/4/2007 6:26 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
>> something like 9 Gigs of FOSS packaged rpms in Fedora 7 alone
>
> Yes, but 8.5 gigs of that are screensavers :-).

Funny. But not true.  ;-)

The 'everything' directory contains the contents of both what used to be
named Fedora and what used to be named Extras. Combined for Fedora 7.

Ftp says there are 7401 packages and 8.6 Gigs. That sounds like everything.

;-)
--

  David