some help with document root for mailman lists

Hello there,

I am trying to create "lists.pilotalk.com" for myh mailman mailing lists. Would some one either be kind enough to send me a copy of their apache configuration file to look at so I can see how you tell the "VirtualHost" in Apache where the document root is for mailman please?

Scott