Re: kdeaddons requires kdemultimedia-extras

On 04/07/07, lostson <lostson lostsonsvault org> wrote:

  Hello
 I am curious to know as to why kdeaddons requires kdemultimedia-extras as a
dependency ? This seems kind of odd to me. Now I have juk and all these other
apps I really don't need or want. I take these 2 packages are linked somehow
but why and what for ?

There is no such dependency in the kdeaddons.spec file. What binary
rpm do you refer to? And where does it come from?

$ grep extr kdeaddons.spec
%package extras
%description extras
%post extras