CNN video

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:19:28 UTC 2007

on 7/4/2007 7:02 PM, jdow wrote:
> From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
>> On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Chris wrote:

A temporary fix has been posted several times now. If you chose to not
apply it that is your business of course.

It took about 4 minutes for me to figure out what the problem was and less
than 2 minutes to apply the solution.

I don't think that gloating about not being able to do something, or to
fix it, in Linux is the proper attitude. Do you?
--

  David