Re: Moving from Sylphhed Claws to Evolution

Hello Chris,

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:02:49 -0500 Chris <racerx makeworld com> wrote:

> Hiya -
>
> 	How can I move from the above to the above? Sylpheed used #mh
> format pulling in from a pop account - of course, I would need to
> import (if possible) and I guess that's what I'm asking.

Sylpheed is not Sylpheed-Claws, that's partly to avoid that common
confusion that the product name changed to Claws Mail few months ago.

Supposing that you were using Claws Mail, may I ask what problem or
dissatisfaction did you encounter?

Regards,

--
wwp