Re: OT - Re: Microsoft closes another deal, is redhat next?

On 7/5/07, Per Qvindesland <per qvtech cc> wrote:
The really sad pants part of this is that a lot people believe that you can
download/buy mslinux also :) I was for a while flooded with requests about
this site from clients wondering if I could bring over a copy and how much
the license was, it was hard keeping a straight face in front of the client
while i was trying to tell them that the site is a just a joke :)