Re: fstab line for NTFS

Hi Martin,

yum install ntfs-3g ntfsprogs

/etc/fstab
/dev/sdX               /mnt/XXX          ntfs    defaults        0 0

that should do the trick. And you may not need to install the kmod-ntfs kernel module either. The issue with the kernel module is that you will need to ensure that the latest kernel-module releases are synched with your kernel upgrades.

I have tried both and find the above fuse based system better :-)

later,
Rogue

Martin Hooper wrote:
What is the fstab line that mounts NTFS? I've forgotten what it was in Fedora n- Not having used Fedora since 4/5 around there...

--
Martin Hooper
http://www.martinjh.myby.co.uk