Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

on 7/5/2007 9:16 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>
> I lied.  What else is new?
>
>> Two years is quick?
>
> No.  What I am saying is "other than that one article" is there any evidence
> that nVidia was made aware of the problem back in 2004.  Just because
> someone says it, doesn't make is so.
>
>> Sure is.
>>
>> Have a nice evening.
>
> Well, I have to wait another 6hrs before evening comes...but it is Friday
> evening coming upon me.
>
> Thanks, you too.

Friday afternoon? Hmmm... it is Thursday evening here. So, from me here in
Seattle, you must be in hmmm... <counting on fingers> somewhere in the
'Far East' maybe?

Maybe the Philippines? Or Shanghai? Or Taiwan? Sounds interesting. I have
never been west of Hawaii.

 --

  David