Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 02:21am on Friday, July 06, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

Yes this stand makes them not give us the best movie software which is the VLC media player with all the libs needed. No they send out Totem which is called a Movie player but it isn't. It is not good for much of anything.

Which principle are you criticising?

1.  Choosing not to act unlawfully?
What is unlawful about VLC? If your expressing the Microsoft position I don't think it would stand up in court.
  or

2.  Choosing not to distribute none FOSS?

   I do not know what FOSS is. Sorry.

Karl

Steve