Installation over existing LVM

Hello,

I'm trying to install FC7 over an existing LVM.
Fedora detects the LVM but do not accept it and simply want to delete it.
(sorry do not have precise message right now)

Question:
Is it possible to install FC7 on an already defined Logical Volume ?

Note:
I have three disks:
first two = RAID-1 with Debian installed
third disk =LVM and I would like to install FC7 on it.

Thanks for attention.

Bye,
Bruno