Re: CNN video - one more time

David Boles wrote:

I finally do understand it and it works. You made it clear where it was
not before.

I also opened a ticket with CNN and I got another message back today from CNN with the following:

"There has been some new code deployed to the CNN Video page (http://www.cnn.com/video) today.  Users using Opera or Mozilla identified browsers should be able to access these clips.

Let me know if not.

CNN.com Support"

low an behold it works without forging my browser identification string.

Wow!!!  So the great CNN/Microsoft conspiracy did not exist after all???

;-)

Kinda' like I thought all along.

It worked with Firefox on a Mac all along, so it wasn't a very good conspiracy...

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com