I need help to login localhost!

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:40:40 UTC 2007

dear ask the one who installed Fedora on ur Laptop... ask him to give you
the root accoutn's password. Then login with root account and creat a user
account. If u got this laptop with pre-installed fedora then contact frm
where u bought it... it'a not a big issue... other wise u can break ur root
password easily if GRUB is notprotected with  a pass.

On 7/6/07, Steve Searle <steve at stevesearle.com> wrote:

> Around 10:26pm on Thursday, July 05, 2007 (UK time), Ber ?? scrawled:
>
> Please don't post HTML to the list, use plain text.
>
> You are clearly using an invalid userid and password.
>
> Did you install Fedora yourself?
>
> Did you set a root password?
>
> Did you set up any users?
>
> Steve
>
> --
>
> Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
>         http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html
>
> 23:02:25 up 10 days,  2:42,  2 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.15, 0.10
>
> --

Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan
Cell: 0321-6614972