Re: dm-crypt questions

   (7) Anyone know if it will be necessary to load the dm-crypt modules
via /etc/sysconfig/modules/foo.modules in order to have root  encrypted

       of if they will loaded automatically by some other means.

  I know just creating a luks partition the correct kernel modules got loaded
without my explicitly modpobing them so some magic happened somehow.