Re: Clean install: Live CD vs Minimal boot CD

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
Reading the install documentation for FC7,
it is clear that with the Minimal boot CD,
I will be able to repartition the hard
drive.  Will I also be able to reformat it?

With Live CD, it is not clear that I will
be able to this.  Is this true?

Live images uses the same installer as the regular images. You should be able to do everything you do on a regular installation except upgrade from a existing installation.

Rahul