MADWIFI

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:03:52 UTC 2007

on 7/7/2007 2:37 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>> on 7/7/2007 2:05 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
>>

>> Sorry to rain on your parade here.  8-)
>>

>> Well let us see what I can find...

>> Google search:
>>
>> Linux wifi  -  8,210,000 hits in 0.11 seconds.
>> Linux MADwifi  -  977,000 hits in 0.10 seconds
>>
>> Yahoo search:
>>
>> Linux wifi  -  23,800,000 hits in 0.31 seconds
>> Linux MADwifi  -  415,000 hits in 0.22 seconds
>>
>> Answers search:
>>
>> Linux wifi  -  514,000 hits
>> Linux MADwifi  -  230 hits for books about this subject
>>

>     Yes David and did you ever see in those 120,000 hits the thing that
> is essential? Did you anywhere see ath_pci????? I didn't.

Me? I did not really do more than scan several of them, because I don't
use wireless. Nor do I care to use wireless. So it is of little, or no,
interest to me.

Shorter list for you this time then (I only used Google)

Google for  -  ath_pci  -  44,500 hits.

Might be something there of interest there for you. As I said above I
don't use wireless. I do have a laptop that the company provides for me
though. I use it as a paperweight mostly. Some times for a door stop.

Good luck.
--

  David