Re: F7: My Palm is not detected

On 7/6/07, Renich Bon Ciric <renich woralelandia com> wrote:

 I used to sync my Palm Z22 in FC6. I can't anymore. Here's the error message I get from J-Pilot:

  Syncing on device /dev/pilot
  Press the HotSync button now
 pi_bind error: /dev/pilot No such file or directory
 Check your serial port and settings
 Exiting with status SYNC_ERROR_BIND
 Finished

Copy /usr/share/pilot-link/udev/60-libipsock.rules into /etc/udev/rules.d

Do tail -f /var/log/messages and press the sync button on the Palm -
see which device is created.  Point J-pilot to the device (mine was
/dev/ttyUSB0) in preferences.

HTH,
Chris

PS - please turn off HTML formatting before mailing the list.