bluetooth problems

Hi

Have been using FC6, and have a laptop from company called HCL
(Indian) and Centrino processor. I have attached a USB dongle to it
(version 1.2). Now this system is dual boot, so when i log on from
windows, am able to see the rest of the devices on network. Now if i
logon from FC6, am unable to check which devices are there.

I have a motorola mobile (also having version 1.2) , v3i.

Any pointers to how can i see the bluetooth devices that have been
registered by kernel (can i see in proc/ sys fileystem).

Any inputs would be wonderfu.l..

Regards,
Udayan