Re: watch youtube at full-screen on Fedora

On 7/9/07, Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net> wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:35:27 +0200
"Andras Simon" <szajmi gmail com> wrote:

> It wasn't, really: flash-plugin + nspluginwrapper works well on x86_64.

Don't know where you get your nspluginwrapper, but I've tried it many
times and all it ever does for me is go into an infinite loop. I find
running 32 bit firefox on x86_64 fedora works much more reliably.

Probably from  here:
http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/
(at least that's the url rpm -qi nspluginwrapper shows).

Andras