Re: FC7 Power Down/Power Button issue

Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 19:18 -0400, Jim Cornette wrote:
F7 has the default of "ask me" for the power button. It is configurable by going to system/preferences/system/power management...

Is this under Gnome?  I run KDE, and gnome-power-manager does nothing
whatever for me, except to jiggle the icons in the tray briefly.  Is
there a way to do the same thing under KDE?

I would think that the 'System > prefrences > System > Power Management' is displayed in either desktop menu structure. I use GNOME so am not sure what menu structure is like in KDE.

Thanks - jon

Jim