gthumb/jpegtran: jpeg rotation looses metadata (fc5)

Hello there,

I've recently noticed that when rotating .jpg files from within gthumb,
EXIF metadata gets lost, whereas rotation is conservative WRT such
metadata some times ago.

I'm running an up-to-date FC5, gthumb-2.7.7-1, libjpeg-6b-36.2.1 and
libexif-0.6.12-5. IIRC this version of gthumb relies on jpegtran from
libjpeg for lossless rotation, and actually, jpegtran *does* strip out
EXIF data when rotating.

Am I missing something? Does anybody have a clue of what's wrong now?

Regards,

--
wwp