Re: gnome - how to unmount cd/dvd ?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 10:09 +0200, Stijn Hoop wrote:
I think the
right fix in this case is to teach k3b how to unmount the CD using
hal.

How do I do that? Can you give me some pointers?

Why don't you edit /etc/group and include yourself in "disk" line. It would be something like... disk:x:6:root,carlos
HTH,
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa click21 com br                *
* mailto:drcaa predialnet com br             *