postfix failing

Hello there,

I am still trying to set up mailman but my postfix is failing and I looked under /var/logs with no luck. Where does Postfix hold it logs and also where do I look for a failure. I looked in the main.cf and the aliases to make sure they were okay it looks good. Here are my postfil maqin.cf and my aliass files.

Scott