Re: fc7 should be f7

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

It is the first time that I heard the reason. I'm not subscribed to the devel list.

The archives are open to everyone even if you are not subscribed.

It is easier for someone to explain the reason why the fc was maintained than to go through archives where extensive discussions were preserved in an archive for a list that users who are not developers hardly even think about or may not have ever subscribed to. I might subscribe again to the list if all the information flows to that list. I kind of miss some of the types of discussions that took place on the list anyway.

Jim

Rahul