Re: libgcc and gcc deleted

Francois wrote:
I guess I did a big mistake.
I deleted the packages libgcc and gcc from my system.
Now I can't reinstall them.
Is there a way to do it ? thanks. Francois

There is an option where you can boot the rescue disc and then supply the / directory of your damaged system. I never used the command but I believe it is something like '
rpm --root=/mnt/sysimage -ivh <package.arch.rpm>

Since I never used the command it is best to read the documentation. You should be able to recover from the problem without needing to reinstall everything.

Jim