Re: F7: yum clean all failure

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 06:42 +0100, Andy Green wrote:
mkdir -p /var/cache/yum/kagesenshi-compiz/headers
/var/cache/yum/planetcore/headers

and try again.
I had to create header dirs for /var/cache/yum/* !... but it worked
fine! Thanks a lot

I'll bet that you added the repo's in question after updating to the latest version of Yum. I suspect failure to create the headers directory on the initial run causes a problem for those of us who spin our own installation trees. The install of F7 now bombs out with an error referencing missing files in /tmp/cache/<name-with-a-date-in it>/headers right after saying that installation is starting.

--
          Bill in Denver