Re: Modifying the distribution of Fedora 7

Amit Singh Pardesi wrote:
Hi,

We am working on a project, where space is a constraint. We are using
kernel version 2.6-21.

We want to remove unwanted RPMS from Fedora's default RPM list while
installation itself. Where are what modifications we need to do for the
same.

Any pointers will be of great help.

You got to provide a lot more details if you want help. Which version of Fedora? How much disk space and memory? Are you building a live cd or a regular installation image? Take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ

Rahul